INVESTMENT PROJECTS, PROJECT FINANCE, PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
We have over two decades of experience advising on infrastructure projects, engineering, construction and financing of coal-fired projects and hydro-power projects, privatization, purchase and sale of electricity and gas wholesale and distribution companies.
We advise public agencies, project sponsors, lenders, contractors and suppliers on public procurement contracts, public tenders and privatizations, turn-key EPC contracts, loan documentation and security documents.
We have developed particular expertise in drafting EPC contracts for the construction of coal-fired and gas-fired power plants, hydro-power plants, co-generation units, warehouses, oil rigs, shipyards, transportation, water works, hospitals and shopping malls.
We have extensive experience in reviewing financing mandates and loan documents, in perfecting collaterals for secured, subordinated credit facilities, equity and debt financings. We analyze and advise on regulatory rules that apply to bids, privatizations and procurement contracts.
We assist clients in risk assessment and due diligence of state enterprises up for privatization operating in various sectors including renewable energy, oil, power and gas, telecommunications, lottery and gaming.
- Pre-bid advisory services in public tenders and privatizations
- Compliance review and risk assessment of investment projects
- Bidding advisory services
- Licensing issues
- Post-bid advisory services to project companies
- Drafting engineering, procurement and construction contracts
- Purchase and sale of infrastructure project companies
- Public Private Partnerships
- Review of financing mandates, loan documentations and security documents
- Securing and perfecting collaterals