We represent both domestic and international clients in all aspects of commercial law and compliance matters. We have in depth knowledge of regulatory compliance rules and requirements for industry sectors including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, gaming and entertainment, automotive, education, restaurants, hotels and leisure.
We form continuous relations with our clients as from the early stages of a franchise or distribution system and continue addressing their regulatory and operational issues arising on a daily basis.
We assist with negotiation and review of franchise and area development agreements, distributorship and dealership agreements, licensing, sponsorship and management agreements for various industries including healthcare, education, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, real estate, retail and automotive.
We also counsel clients on intellectual property protection, employment, real estate, non-compete and confidentiality matters and help them resolve disputes amicably. However, when disputes arise, we are experienced in franchise, distribution and dealership litigation and arbitration. We have extensive experience in handling claims asserting anti-competitive acts, wrongful termination, portfolio indemnity and trademark infringements.
We lecture extensively in Turkey and in the United States on topics of international franchise, distribution and sales of goods contracts and international arbitration for the resolution of disputes arising under these contracts.
- Antitrust clearance of vertical integrations and pay schemes
- Industry specific group exemptions
- Intellectual property, trademarks and copyrights
- Gaming and entertainment compliance
- Healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical compliance
- Agency and dealerships
- Commercial representatives
- Distributorship agreements
- International franchise agreements
- Area development agreements
- International sales of goods
- International carriage of goods
- Logistics and warehousing agreements
- Sponsorship agreements in sports and leisure
- Gaming and entertainment licensing
- Hotel and leisure resort operation and management agreements