We are proud of our top notch corporate practice. We have experience representing clients from a wide variety of industries including finance, energy, infrastructure, construction, healthcare, education, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, automotive, real estate, retail, technology and telecommunications.
In a globally integrated corporate world, we assist our clients with anti-money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act compliance and reporting issues.
We provide counsel to clients on their corporate governance and compliance needs as well as support in connection with a wide array of corporate transactions. We are experienced in developing risk mitigating and deadlock preventing mechanisms in corporate ventures. We provide negotiation support in joint venture and shareholding agreement discussions.
We take on corporate disputes on a selective basis. We leverage our qualifications in accounting and finance and our network of forensic experts in handling cases involving sophisticated white collar irregularities, internal investigations and other regulatory enforcement issues. We have extensive experience in investigations of corporate and accounting fraud, enforcing security measures in cases of breach of fiduciary duty, abuse of control and unethical behavior of corporate executives and employees.
- Corporate governance
- Fiduciary liabilities of directors
- Tax liabilities of legal representatives
- Executive and employee incentive programs
- White collar irregularities
- Internal investigations
- Anti-money laundering compliance
- FCPA-Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance
- UK Bribery Act compliance
- Permanent establishments and restructuring
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Minority rights
- Preemptive rights
- Public company disclosures
- Related party transactions and reporting obligations
- Shareholder relations, proxy issues, deadlock prevention mechanisms
- Group of Company issues and reporting obligations
- Venture capital